I'm Not a Plant Hoarder

Pink Chrysanthemum

I may be a hoarder of some sort and I have a lot of clutter in my apartment.  But I know I'm definitely not a plant hoarder.  It's because I never owned any house plant until I recently bought a pot of chrysanthemum for $6.51 (Price + Sales Tax) from the grocery store.  I don't know why I bought the plant.  I could be inspired by the gardening book that I once read. But after bringing the plant home, I had to find a space to put it, and that started my motivation to declutter, and therefore this blog.  The space where I put my one and only house plant had been previously piled high with lots of books and magazines.  Now that I had cleared up that small spot on the counter to make room for my first and only houseplant in my life, I am beginning to feel the pleasure of living a clutter-free life.  I'm happy that inside my cluttered apartment, I have this one bright spot that is free of clutter.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Time To Sort Through The Wallet Again